Well, I said it, and I meant it. It’s official, Beau’s Festivale Plus is available tomorrow, one day only, at a few bars across Toronto. The participants are:
- barVolo • 587 Yonge St., Toronto • www.barvolo.com
- Bryden’s • 2455 Bloor Street West, Toronto • www.brydens.ca
- C’est What • 67 Front Street East, Toronto • www.cestwhat.com
- Highway 61 • 1620 Bayview Ave, Toronto • www.highway61.ca
- The Rhino • 1249 Queen St. West, Toronto • www.therhino.ca
If you didn’t read my antics day-tripping to Montreal, I had this beer a few weeks ago, and it’s going to be stellar, I promise. Get yourself to one of these locals, and drink up! More info can be found on face book at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=142755629099362 or on Beau’s website http://www.beaus.ca/beer/wild_oats/festivale_plus. I’ll be at Volo (I think….), hope to see you there!